Thursday, November 25, 2010

Take Care, Mama and Papa

Day 115

Mama hasn't been feeling well lately. She has been feeling faint for the past few weeks and it got pretty bad lately. I just skyped with her and she mentioned that she went to see the doctor and the medication is making her feel weak. Papa is bringing her to see the sinseh, hopefully it will help. She looked weak and tired. 

Work has been stressful and tough for Mama, especially in the last few years. 

Perhaps age is catching up on her too and the long working hours and tight deadllines are taking a toll on her body. 

Perhaps she is worried about me. Although she doesn't ask me about my job search anymore, I know she is worried that I am not working and have no income. Being here for 2 years means having no income for 2 years. No income means I am relying on my savings and she is worried about how I am going to pay for my house in 2011. Both Mama and Papa feel that I have given up a lot to come here. It is something that I do not deny. I do hope that I can find work soon so that they have 1 less thing to worry about.

Thank you Papa for being there for Mama. Mama can be easily frustrated and irritated when she is unwell. Thank you for being positive and taking care of Mama. Please do not neglect your health too. It worries me to see both of you unwell. I love to see Papa smile and joke. You are the best father and husband in my eyes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment