Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! ♥

Day 106

Today is moi's birthday! This is the first year that I am celebrating my birthday as Mrs Tan, this is the first year I am celebrating my birthday without my khakis, this is also the first year I am celebrating my birthday without my family by my side. Although we are miles apart, all of you remember my birthday and made the effort to send me presents and your well-wishes from wherever you are. Thank you Kellyn, Zhi, Bro, Mei, Jie, Tong, Chuan, Heng, Jiaqi, Jasmine, Sabrina, Shyan, Shenton, Meiping, Kaili, Chewwi, Huiling, Fen, Suja, Jiate and Baby. I feel so loved by everyone! ♥

Few weeks back, Zhi sent my birthday present all the way from Japan and it totally brightened up my day! That was my first birthday present for the year and I love it to bits. It just warms your heart when you get a parcel in your mail from your loved ones. :)


This morning at the stroke of 12, I received my 2nd birthday present from Mr Tan. The little blue boxes! Yes, not one but two little blue boxes! I was thrilled. My first Tiffany! It will be the last as I think they are seriously too expensive and overpriced. Nonetheless, I was very happy to receive a present from Mr Tan on my birthday. It has been a while since I got a surprise from him and which girl doesn't love surprises? I was so so happy to see my present! It is a charm bracelet with 2 charms that he specially chose. The Eiffel Tower (our honeymoon) and a Convertible (our wedding car). I love them but they are so so expensive! This weekend, we are going Phillip Island to see the penguins as part of my birthday celebration too. Thank you Baby for all the effort! *muacks*

 
 
 

A few minutes later, I received an overseas call from Bro and he sang Happy Birthday for me. So sweet of him! He wanted to send me a gift but I told him to save on the shipping cost and use it to get me a bigger gift instead. I will get the present from him when I see him next month. Haha.

Mr Tan took leave today and we went out for lunch. When we came back, I got another present in my mailbox!! I held it close to my heart and couldn't stop smiling. It was from Kellyn, my "mummy" in Singapore. Despite her hectic schedule (working mom with 4 kids), she remembers my birthday and made the effort to send me a present. A beautiful card, a handwritten message and a book that was nominated for the Booker Prize - all filled with love. Thank you Mummy! ♥

 
 

Thank you everyone for your love. 
This is one of the best birthdays that I ever had!
Can't wait my date with the penguins this Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Ine!!! ( I hope i spelled it correctly...) Happy Happy Birthday!!! I'm so glad u had a wonderful birthday!!! Happiness always... and Mummy's present so “准” reach on your birthday itself... It feels great to be remembered, even when u are far away...Happy Birthday again!!!

    ReplyDelete