Monday, November 22, 2010

Eat Out - Thai Culinary (Delivery)

Day 112

After 2 days of fast food such as KFC and pizza on Phillip Island, I needed real food. But I was too lazy to cook dinner and we were too lazy to walk out for dinner. The solution? Food delivery from Thai Culinary. :)

Thai Culinary is located in the city and they provide delivery service for orders above $25. The guy who took my order said that it would probably take 30 - 45 mins for the food delivery but the food arrived in less than 30 mins! Impressive.

We ordered Prawns Pha Thai ($14), Thai Yellow Curry Chicken ($14) and Tom Yum Goong ($8.90). You can customise the level of spiciness - Not spicy, Mild, Spicy and Very Spicy. I ordered "Spicy" for all three dishes, thinking that we can surely handle it. But I was wrong. My lips were burning and it was too hot for me. Even Mr Tan found it hot. But the overall taste and portion was satisfactory. Thumbs up for the quick delivery too! I plan to visit their shop soon but this time, "Mild" for me!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment