Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa Goh!

Day 69

Today is Papa Goh's 61st birthday (according to Lunar calendar). I stayed up till 3am so that I can wish him Happy Birthday when the clock struck 12am at home. I have sent him a parcel and hopefully it will reach next week and give him a little surprise! :)

Bro was communicating with me through WhatsApp, sending me photos of Mama Goh feeding him Shark's fins and the yummy dinner that they had at Taste Paradise at Ion. The bill was a whopping $600! But money is no issue when it comes to birthday celebrations! I just skyped with Papa and Mama Goh and I got a bombshell...


I told Mama Goh that I am sharing the camera with Bro and Mei! Don't try to cheat my money! :P



I miss all of you so much!

A piece of good news too! 我的姑妈中马票!!头奖啊!!恭喜姑妈!!

No comments:

Post a Comment