Friday, October 22, 2010

Eat Out - Pacific Seafood BBQ House (Roasted Duck)

Day 81

Mr Tan came home early today and for the first time since we were here, we wore shorts and Birkis out! Today is hot hot hot! Although it was only 28 degrees, I was sweating on my way back from the Post Office this afternoon! Luckily our DHL box was finally sent over yesterday and it managed to reach us today before we went out. My shorts are here! :) Yippie!

I wanted to go Dumplings Plus for dinner but when we reached the restaurant, Jasmine said that the food there is not nice. So she proposed we eat somewhere else. Another thing came to mind when I reached the restaurant..Mrs Yeo and I visited the restaurant the last time we were here. We had dinner there. :) I recalled that the food was actually not bad. But since Jasmine did not want to eat there, we went to Pacific Seafood BBQ House instead. I told Mr Tan, we will go there for dinner tomorrow night. Haha.

This is our third visit to Pacific House. Mr Tan loves to eat the roasted duck so it was the first time that we ordered. We also ordered Spinach with 3 Eggs and Prawn Paste Pork Ribs. 



Verdict:
Roasted Duck ($21) - Not much meat, rather oily and a little too much salt but it was still good
Spinach with 3 Eggs ($15) - The duck eggs was too hard and there was too little of both the duck and century egg. But I loved drinking the soup. Yum yum!
Prawn Paste Pork Ribs ($18) - Although it was deep fried, it was crispy on the outside but still tender on the inside. I love it when the prawn paste is not too strong as I am not a fan of prawn paste. Mr Tan is. So thumbs up for this dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment