Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gin's Kitchen - Assam Fish + 蝦仁炒蛋 + Stir Fry Spinach

Day 69

I tried cooking Assam Fish today and it was delicious! Not to mention that it was super easy to cook too!


Assam Fish
Ingredients:
- Snapper cutlet
- 1 packet of Assam fish paste


1) Marinate the cutlet with lemon, some salt and pepper seasoning
2) Boil water in a large wok
3) Place fish in the wok when the water starts to boil for 8 minutes
4) Remove fish from wok and drain away the water.
5) Add Assam fish paste and return the fish to wok and steam for another 7 minutes (my fish was quite thick and thus I increased the time from 5 to 7 minutes)


 


Verdict: The fish was delicious! The Assam paste was spicy and sour and I can taste the lemon that I used to season the fish! This is a keeper. It will appear on the dining table every month! =)


蝦仁炒蛋 is something that I love to eat. have cooked previously and I wanted to try adding milk to the egg today to see if it will make the egg runny. But I forgot to buy milk and thus, it was just scrambled eggs with prawns. Haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment