Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eat Out - Blok M (Indonesian Grilled Food)

Day 68

Last Saturday, Sabrina brought us to Blok M and this week, Mr Tan and I decided to go back for the delicious grilled fish! Yes, I am eating FISH! Haha. For the first time in our 2 months here, we are eating out by ourselves. 
Just the 2 of us. :)


Blok M serves Indonesian food such as Mee Goreng, Tempeh, Soto Ayam, Grilled Chicken in Traditional Javanese Sauce, Spicy Grilled Fish etc. Last week we had Soto Ayam, Grilled Catfish in Traditional Javanese Sauce, Lamb Curry, Grilled Squid, Avocado Milkshake and Jackfruit Milkshake. The Grilled Catfish was delicious and I told Mr Tan last week that next week we are going back and I am going to eat the grilled fish!

This time round, both of us ordered fish. I had the Grilled Fish in Traditional Javanese Sauce ($11), Spicy Fried Fish ($11) and Teh Tarik ($2). The grilled fish was yummy yummy..I finished the entire fish! Mr Tan commented that the spicy sauce wasn't spicy enough for him but he is a high tolerance for spiciness. The Teh Tarik wasn't impressive. I certainly didn't see any pulling of the tea and it was way too sweet. But I am in love with the grilled fish. It is one of the hottest items on the menu. I see so many people ordering it. Another item that is hot is the Ayam Bakar (Grilled Chicken).

Blok M, I will be back!


Blok M on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment