Monday, January 31, 2011

♥ Sweet ♥

Day 182

I got a package from Singapore! No prizes for guessing who the sender is. Yes, it is from my beloved, handsome and charming brother (or so he claims). He tried his best to keep it from me but he couldn't resist it last week and finally asked if I received anything in my mail. Nothing, until Friday when the collection receipt finally arrived.

I went to the post office today to pick it up and I was really excited. Chocolates? CNY cookies? Ba Gua? Pineapple tarts? What exactly did he send? Well, well, well, it was something more exciting and totally totally awesome!

谢谢老弟的礼物!我超开心!超超超超超级开心!


会唱歌的男人,

会作词作曲的男人,
会弹吉他的男人,
会玩贝斯的男人,
会打鼓的男人,
有时认真,有时可爱,常常很帅的男人,
他们是五月天 - 我最爱的五月天。


在我孤单时,他们唱歌陪着我,
在我难过时,他们唱歌安慰我,
在我开心时,他们唱歌与我同欢!
我期待我们下一次的约会..希望很快就能见到你们!

♥ 我的最爱 ♥

5 comments:

  1. Arghhhhhhh!!!( i just cant start screaming and Whining!!!!!!! ) How come can get that!!!!????

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick right.......
    haha, it's ah shin btw and it took me quite some time, along with the manager to find it. ;)
    if you want, i can try searching for you. ;D
    happy chinese sis and yuzhi jie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... sweet lah! Happy Chinese New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course we can tell its ah shin la! TCL's col went taiwan and said there's this shop opened by ah shin and they sell his merchandise. she wanted to get his towel for me but it was the last display piece and they refuse to sell it to her. I want to go to the shop and pray very very hard that I can get to see him..whahahaha
    Bro, it's happy chinese new year ley, not happy chinese...we both know we are happy chinese..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. he and 不二良 has a brand, STAY REAL.. so he will design the t-shirts and products and sell in the shop... Your bro so nice send u things u still suan him on his mistakes.. haha...

    ReplyDelete