Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hooked on Funshion

Day 173

Haven't been blogging as my hands and eyes are all on Funshion. I was introduced to Funshion by Mr Tan last year and since arriving here, it has been my best "friend". Movies, TV serial, cartoons and variety shows are all available on Funshion and it has been keeping me company while Mr Tan is at work.

I love to watch crime serials and am a huge fan of both "The Mentalist" and "White Collar". Bro was the one who got me hooked on Mentalist. I finished all 23 episodes of Season 1 in 2 days. It totally disrupted my sleep routine as I stayed up all night to watch the smart, observant, blunt and of course charming Simon Baker (the mentalist) solve crimes.

The male lead in "White Collar", Matt Bomer, is one handsome guy. He is a skilled thief and forger who helps a FBI agent catch white-collar criminals as part of a work-release programme. No blood, no murder, only handsome man. Haha.

Having finished every single episode of both series, I was on the lookout for something else to watch when I chanced upon "Castle". The male lead is not handsome but I like how there is always a twist in story and sometimes, there are hints in the show to tell you who really committed the crimes.

After watching too many crime stories, I do feel scared at times so the best thing to do is to watch 康熙来了!小S and 蔡康永 are really good, especially 小S.

I am finishing "Castle", will be on the hunt for new show soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment