Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Day 16 - Chinatown, West Coast

Day 155

Last week of our holiday in SG. I'm starting to miss everyone even before I leave. 
Met Mr Tan at Chinatown to purchase toiletries that we intend to bring back. Bought quite abit of stuff and I'm praying hard not to exceed the luggage weight limit this time round.

Went Panasonic to repair Dad's old digital camera (we bought him a new Canon one for his birthday last year). Requested for them to speed up the repair so that I can bring it with me to AU on Friday. I am undecided which camera to get so for now, I will just use this old one. iPhone takes excellent Macro pictures but I still prefer using a camera for other shots.


Made a new pair of spects at Queensway and it was ready last Wednesday but didn't have time to pick it up till today. Was satisfied with the spects, nice and fits my big face well. Oh, I bought 2 dresses for Ting Ting too! I suggested to Mama that perhaps after she retire, she should make baby clothes, so little cloth, yet so expensive.
Had dinner with Mr Tan's family at his place and Little Darius (Mr Tan's nephew) is so scared of him and Jiefu (Mr Tan's brother-in-law) that the moment he sees either one of them, he makes a dash (crawls actually) for his parents. Mr Tan certainly had fun scaring him. Childish. Haha.

3 more days to go.. :(

1 comment:

  1. Go my dad's shop to buy camera... He should recognise you i hope...if not i can drop him a sms...hee...my canon is good... panasonic lumix is good too...

    ReplyDelete