Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Journey Ahead

Day 158

Last Day in SG was spent visiting my second home - DQPS. Met up with Rosiah and Helen for lunch and then headed back to school to visit Mrs Singh.

So many things to share with Rosiah and it felt so nice to be around her. Ever since I joined DQPS, she has been a pillar of strength for me. She is always there to listen, to advise and to help. When she needs help, I make sure that I am there for her. I love to work for her and I love to work with her. I miss those times and I want to be back soon.

Jie, Jiefu, Xiaogu, Mei, Godsis, Ah Lian Gor, Kai Kai, Bro, Papa, Mama and Guma came to the airport to see us off. When the time came to say goodbye, Mama and Guma cried. It pains me to see them cry. Parents can never stop worrying about their children. I don't want them to worry about me and it makes me feel guilty about leaving again. Please take care of yourselves and don't worry about me.

I have completed all the necessary paperwork to register as a teacher here. If I still can't get a job, I am thinking about going back to SG while Mr Tan stays here. I am worried that I won't be able to cope after being out of action for so many months. Being a housewife really isn't my cup of tea. I like being financially independent, I could buy anything that I like without second thoughts. I like to work and keep my brains active. I am not going to sit around and do nothing for the next 20 months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment