Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bro!

Day 162


To My Most Yandao, Most Sporty, Most Caring and 
Super Sweet Brother,
Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

Still remember the days when we were young?
You were fair but I was dark,
You were fat but I was lean.
You are always Mama's fave but I had Papa on my side.
We fought over everything.
From pillow, to TV remote, to toys, to every little thing one can think of.
 We never really got along when we were young.  

Something changed as we grew older, 
Not sure what it was but I'm glad it happened.
We started to talk more to each other, 
We started to hang out more often with each other, 
We started to do things together.
We confide in each other, 
We encourage each other, 
We support each other,
We are always there for each other.

Looking at you now makes me proud.
You may not be the tallest guy in the room, 
But you stand tall in adversity.
You may not be the most good-looking guy in the room, 
But you never fail to charm your way through the hearts of many girls.
You may not be the richest guy in the room, 
But you have a heart of gold.

Thank you for always being here for me, 
Thank you for being the best brother that I can ever ask for.
Happy Birthday, My One and Only Bro!
XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday too!!! I only have sisters... Can share? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course can share! I will count u in for his next angbao..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sister. it is very, very sweet of you to pen a poem for me! i think this is only the SECOND bday i have celebrated without you by my side. but, i can feel your love emanating all the way from aussie. love you much! take care okay? ;)
    xoxo

    ps. yeah, would love to have more $ in my next angbao too, yuzhi jie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我们是讲心,不是讲钱... haha...

    ReplyDelete