Monday, January 10, 2011

First Day of Work in 2011

Day 161

First day of work for Mr Tan!
I couldn't sleep last night, probably because I slept so so much the night before. Wanted to make breakfast for him but realised that there's nothing but eggs. 2 half-boiled eggs and a cup of Milo for Mr Tan. He was dragging his feet to work. Haha. After he left for work, I tried to stay awake but the zzz monster won the battle and I woke up only in the afternoon. I must break this unhealthy cycle!

First day of work for Me!
3 weeks of bliss passed by so quickly and my hands are no longer used to steer my little steering wheel and flip the countless hangers in the clothing stores. I am stuck at home with Mr Rice Cooker, Mr Dyson Vacuum, Mr Washing Machine and Mr Wok..I dread having to do housework again...Please let me find work soon!

There's nothing in the fridge and both QV and SM markets are closed today. So I headed to Woolworths to grab some veg and pork ribs for tonight's dinner.

Tonight's Menu
- ABC Soup
- 炸鸡 (leftovers from last night's dinner)
- 芥兰
- 荷包蛋

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Back in Australia... hmmm .. I am thinking of whether to meet my aunt and cousin in osaka during CNY... They only going universal studio and outlet... but i wanna go other places since i am already there... donno how leh...sigh....

    ReplyDelete