Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday Day 14 - Eat, Sing, Eat!

Day 153

Busy Busy Busy Day
Packed Itinerary
Very Happy Girl! ♥

11am - Dim Sum with Mr Tan's family @ Taste Paradise
Good food, good company, good time!


1pm - KTV @ Teo Heng 
with Papa, Mama, Guma, Ah Lian Gor, Mei, Jie, Jiefu and Ting Ting
MAYDAY Rocks! Haha. I realise the only songs that I know how to sing are probably those of Mayday and Jacky Cheung. The rest are rather hazy now. As usual, I am tone deaf and sounded more like speaking than singing. I opted for the "Analog" for all my songs to spare everyone the agony of having to listen to my horrendous singing. Hope to catch Mayday's concert soooooooooon.


7pm - Dinner @ Por Kee with many many people!
This is like the farewell dinner for me and Mr Tan before we leave this Friday. 
I can't bear to leave again. 
It's so difficult to say goodbye.......






1 comment:

  1. All KTV in Japan dont have REAL MTV... cant stand singing Mayday songs but cannot see their MTV. sianzzz... Being home is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete