Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australia Day

Day 177

Australia Day falls on 26 January and it is the anniversary of the arrival of the first fleet of 11 convict ships from Great Britain in 1788.

Today is Australia Day = a public holiday = no work!

We cooked Fishball noodles for lunch. Mr Tan bought his favourite chilli sauce from the noodles stall near his place. 搭飞机过来的辣椒酱哦!Pity I added too much vinegar into his plate and made the noodles too sour for his liking. Oopsie..hehe..will remember to leave vinegar out of his noodles in future. :)

Dinner was KFC and my fave Caesar salad with prawns! 3 pieces of KFC but it was not enough to fill Mr Tan's humongous stomach. He blamed it on me. Cause I forgot to request for "No breast meat". My bad. :P

At 930pm, we suddenly heard "Boom!", "Boom!", "Boom!"
Fireworks and we could see it from our balcony! Unblocked but it was super cold out there and I was shivering in my PJs as I took pictures and videos.




2 comments:

  1. Isn't it summer? why cold? You didnt manage to get heat tech pants in Spore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SUPPOSED to be summer, but I guess everything here is the same.
    慢半拍,天气也一样。
    一星期只有一,两天的最高气温会使三十多度,大多数都是二十几度。
    晚上就会变成十几度。我穿背心出去,但都会带冷衣。

    ReplyDelete