Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello, 2011!

Day 152

Happy New Year!

My Wish List for 2011

For My Dearest Papa
Hope that Papa will be healthy and safe,
no more breathlessness, no more chest discomfort, no more heavy chores
Hope that business will improve and everything will go smoothly for Liang Yu Sing Kee
Hope that Papa win Toto and 4D! Huat ah!

For My Dearest Mama
Hope that Mama will enjoy good health,
no more pain in her knees, no more migraines, no more fainting spells
Hope that everything will go smoothly for Mama at her workplace
Hope that Mama will be happy always! Smile!

For My Dearest Guma
Hope that Guma will be in the pink of health,
no more coughing, no more pain in her legs
Hope that Guma will always be happy and cheerful
Hope that Guma win Toto and 4D! Huat ah!

For My Dearest Bro
Hope that Bro will be healthy, strong and always fit
Hope that everything will go smoothly for Bro and he will graduate with honours
Hope that Bro will be happy and handsome always!

For My Dearest Xiaogu
Hope that Xiaogu will be healthy and happy
Hope that everything will go smoothly for Xiaogu at her workplace
Hope that Xiaogu win Toto and 4D! Huat ah!

For My Dearest Mei
Hope that Mei will overcome her fear and be strong
Hope that Mei will go back to school soon
Hope that Mei will be happy always!

For My Dearest Jie and Jiefu
Hope that Jie and Jiefu will have a little one soon!
Hope that Jie and Jiefu will stay happy and blissful always!

For My Dearest Ting Ting
Hope that Ting Ting will be healthy and strong always!

For My Dearest Mr Tan
Hope that Baby will be healthy and happy
Hope that Baby will excel and enjoy greater success in his work and WOW
Hope that everything will go smoothly for Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment