Friday, January 7, 2011

Holiday Day 18 - Last Night in SG

Day 157

Mama took leave today and we went shopping. Bro joined us after his training.
Went 313 @ Somerset to take a look at the coat that I wanted to buy from Winter Time and ended up choosing another one that was super exp, $370. Decided not to buy it as it was too expensive. Went ION to shop around, wanted to go Chanel and was surprised to hear that there isn't one in ION! Mama looked tired and we decided to head to Chinatown to buy some angbaos. Not many CNY stuff on sale yet so choices were really limited.

Everyone came over for dinner tonight, Ah Jie, Jiefu, Mei, Xiaogu, Guma, and Ting Ting. Tried to ask everyone not to go to the airport tomorrow so that I won't feel so sad leaving but all of them insisted on seeing me off. Mama started to feel sad and worry about me again. She kept telling me time and again to remember to work hand in hand with Mr Tan to build a strong marriage. To me, regardless of whether 2 people are married or not, it takes a lot to keep a relationship going. Love is only part of the formulae. One really needs to put in effort to keep things going. No one knows what the future holds, so treasure this moment in time. :)

Sorry Papa, Mama and Guma that I can't be by your side again. Please know that you are always in my thoughts. Thank you for always being here for me and I promise I will be back soon. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment