Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holiday Day 17 - 3 Hour "Talkathon"

Day 156

Finally I got to meet up with Kellyn, Meiping and Qiuwei! We brought our lappie along so that Zhi can join us during the meal. It was a birthday dinner for Kellyn cum a welcome/farewell dinner for me. Yes, welcome and farewell happening at the same time. Despite everyone's busy schedule, they took time out to meet me and I really appreciate it very much. It feels so good to be around them again. :)

The "talkathon" started around 6 plus and ended only at 930pm. I had such a wonderful time catching up with them. Updating each other about the latest happenings, laughing together and ganging up once again to "suan" Zhi, this feels so good. I'm so going to miss them. Can't wait to be back in 2012.

 
 

Oh, and I received a belated birthday present from Meiping. Super duper kawaii! I love them to bits!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I must say, I am very lucky to have a pair of wonderful godparents who dotes on me and treats me as if I am their own. My godfather is simply the best one can ever ask for. Tonight he came over to my place with lots of food. I haven't been able to go to East Coast and he really wanted to cook for me again before I leave so he insisted on bringing the food over to my place. Where in the world can I find such wonderful godparents? 

 
 

 


Also, Godsis msg me today to say that Ah Lian Gor wanted her to get me something to bring back to AU. So sweet of Ah Lian Gor. I am so blessed to have so many people loving me. 

2 more days to go.

1 comment:

  1. Send me that blur picture of u all pointing to me... and I wanna wat at your godpa's restaurant... I miss singapore food and crabs!!! hah...

    ReplyDelete