Tuesday, December 7, 2010

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Day 127


Today is Mr Tan's much awaited day. I had pre-ordered a copy of the game weeks ago and he has been counting down to today. When I made the pre-order, I was informed there will be a launch party at 7pm on 7 Dec and collection can only be done after 7. Apparently the game will be launched at the same time worldwide. So the plan for this evening was to have dinner before we pick up the game at 7pm and dash home to start playing!

However, I got a call this afternoon to say that I can collect the game anytime, there is no need to wait till 7pm. Mr Tan was so excited when I told him this and said he will run to the shop during his break to collect it. He thought he will be able to start playing it but no! He has to wait till 7 but he was super excited and had it installed in the office.

Change of plan.
6pm - Reach home
6 - 645pm - Shower and Daily Toilet Routine
645 - 7pm - Order food delivery and get ready for game!


Yes, his fingers will be sucked by an unknown force to the keyboard, his eyes will be fixed on his screen and his body will be superglued to the couch. But what can I say? He goes shopping with me and endures the long hours of walking, waiting and carrying bags. Now, it's his turn to enjoy. :) I am a good wife, yeah? ;)

Our Dinner - Home Delivery!
Coconut! Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment