Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Twin!

Day 130


Today is my twin's birthday! My 姑妈 always says 生日要打屁股,这样才会快高长大。 I don't wish to 打她的屁股, so I decided to 踢屁股 instead. Nay, I did not do this to her on her birthday. I am such a nice person, no way am I going to do that to her! At least not on her birthday. Haha. This is one of the crazy things that we used to do together and I miss those times. She is in Japan now, on a one year Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Programme. She is there on her own and I am very proud to say that she is doing GREAT! Cooking, baking, teaching English in the local high schools, making new friends and exploring Japan.

Both of us have stepped out of our comfort zones and embarked on a new journey. Although we are miles apart, we are still supporting and encouraging each other. We chat with each other almost everyday and Mr Tan teases me about it. He often says, "Can the two of you stop being les?" Haha.

Over the years, we have been there for each other through thick and thin. We help each other when shit happens at work, we think of solutions together when problems crop up, we discuss our future together and give each other encouragement and support, we go for haircuts together and often end up with the same hairstyle, we shop together but I always end up buying more stuff than her. Haha. When you see one, you are bound to see the other. That's why we are twins - she is the angel while I am the devil. :)


She has already received gifts from her family and friends but my present is still not there yet. But I was the first one to wish her Happy Birthday on Facebook! I waited till 2am last night in order to post it. I thought my time is an hour ahead of hers so I wished her Happy Birthday on chat only to realise that my time is actually two hours ahead. Silly me. So I had no choice but to stay up for another hour but she logged off before I could wish her Happy Birthday! So much for staying up till 2am.

Hopefully my present will reach her soon and she will like it. If I can give her anything in this world as her birthday present, I would find her her Prince Charming. Haha. Seriously, I hope that she will find her Prince Charming soon. :) So, if you know any eligible bachelors, I will be very happy to introduce my twin to him! Must be eligible, no weirdos please.

Happy Birthday, Twin! I miss you so much! *hugz*

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU twin!!! ALl the photos look so good, i was thin... now my face so BIG!!! Thanks for everything... Yor are the BEST!!!Miss ya too!

    ReplyDelete