Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Countdown Begins

Day 132

7 more days to Paradise! 
Woohoo~ I am so excited!

Just skyped with Papa and Mama to ask if they need me to buy anything back and guess what they said? 澳洲鲍鱼咯. Well, it is not that I don't want to buy these back but I have never seen them around except Chinatown and Chinatown isn't the best place to buy stuff. I always doubt the authenticity of stuff sold in Chinatown. Some netizens mentioned that abalone can be purchased at the airport before departure and I'm sure they aren't cheap. But I will still check them out this Sunday. :)

I briefly mentioned to Papa and Mama that I won't be going back again after this trip and I tell you, you can see Mama's face change. She immediately turned to Papa and started discussing when they should come over because I said I am NOT going back next year. I welcome them to come over but seriously, I know they won't like it here. We shall see how it goes. Don't start worrying about things that have yet to happen.

Meanwhile, I can't wait to shop and eat and the best part is, 3 weeks of having a maid again! No more housework, no more cooking! Yippie!

1 comment:

  1. They have never been to Australia... so it's a good chance for them to go... and then they can also rest, don go for work... good for them!!!

    ReplyDelete