Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Day 1

Day 140

I couldn't sleep last night, not sure if it was because I slept too much on the plane or I was just too excited to be back. I finished watching all 9 episodes of White Collar and only managed to fall asleep at 7am but guess what? I woke up at 9am! Gosh! I forced myself to go back to bed and finally got up at 1030am.

I had booked my facial appointment before flying back to ensure that I will be able to get all the clogged pores and dirt out asap. Haha. We wanted to have Lor Mee at Amoy Food Centre but the stall was closed and we went to Maxwell instead. I think the one I cooked tasted better. Haha.

It is always painful during facial but I was happy to get all the dirt out! I had booked another appointment on the 5th before I fly back. Next on the list, massage! I saw this slimming massage and I am thinking of checking it out. If it really works, it will be heaven!

My dinner!

1 comment:

  1. My face is all clogged up!!! Cant stand it... but at least it is dryer here, so not so oily... hee... Packing for Tokyo trip... missing school on Fri, a little sad cos I wouldnt get to see my students... Had a very very enjoyable class just now with my fav class...

    ReplyDelete