Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Day 5 - Hair Treatment & 興化面

Day 144

Police Cantonment Complex was my first stop today. I had to obtain the Certificate of Clearance as part of the registration requirements stated by the Victoria Teaching Institute. Proof that I am clean, with no criminal conviction. It would take 2 weeks for it to be ready and I requested for it to be posted. Now, I need to fill in the 25-page VTI registration form and I need my principal to sign it and my school's stamp. Stupid and ridiculous. Am I expected to do this before I leave the school??

Facial - checked
Massage - partially checked (useless and painful slimming massage)
It's time for my hair to get some attention so I went for hair treatment. It's the first time I am doing treatment in neighbourhood salon and I hope it is good as it cost $70! I also decided to trim my hair and I cut my fringe again. Bro said I don't look good with bangs coz my face is too big. No more bangs!

We went to visit Ting Ting and she's so cute! I will miss her so much. She is now starting to talk and although we can't understand what she is saying, it is always fun to see her make funny faces and try to tell us stuff. I'm so going to miss her....


Last night I suggested to Papa and Mama to have 興化面 for dinner tonight. We used to eat at this 興化 place during my childhood years when we had our old shop at Jalan Besar. It is always packed and you have to wait at least an hour for a seat. Luckily for us, we reached there at about 9pm and had no problem getting a table for 5 (Papa, Mama, Guma, Xiaogu and Moi!).

The food was served quickly and it has been years since I last ate there. The lor mee was still as delicious and I love it! All of them avoided eating it so that I can have more of it. So sweet of them. Everyone was especially chatty tonight, especially Papa. He couldn't stop talking. Haha. It was really like going back to the old times. Sweet memories. :) Will go again before I head back to Aussie!


1 comment:

  1. i will feast with u once my mouth is okay. i think it's a couple of days from now. my recovery is quite swift. must be because i am starving everyday.

    ReplyDelete