Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Day 4 - Goodbye Camera, Goodbye Slimming Massage!

Day 143

Today's Agenda
1) Canon Service Centre
2) Slimming Massage

My Canon Ixus 850 gave up on me 6 months ago. Not entirely, partially. I was having problems with the Macro function. Somehow the lens is unable to focus on the object and I have been using iPhone to take close up shots. I went to Canon, hoping to solve the problem. The solution? $209 to replace the lens. Should I replace the lens or should I get a new camera instead? Sigh. I am undecided. Perhaps I should head down to Megatex at Expo to see if I can snag a deal there. Bro just said he can help to top up the balance as part of my birthday present. I shall buy a DSLR then. Hohoho...

Moving on to the next item on the agenda, full body slimming massage.
$110, 120 mins = a painful but useless thing! I will NEVER go for it again.

After sending Mr Tan home, I went East Coast for my massage. I reached the place at 5pm sharp but waited till 515 for the therapists. Using her limited command of English, the therapist tried to explain to me the differences between Lymphatic Massage and Full Body Slimming Massage. I couldn't really understand what she was trying to say and decided to try the full body slimming massage. It was a mistake. HUGE mistake.

First, my measurements were taken. Then, I sat in the steaming box for 20 mins and immediately, my weight dropped. It was simply water loss. Then I was hooked up to a machine and this is where the pain started. She told me that these vibrations will help to loosen the fats. Initially it was bearable then it became so hot and painful that I was screaming inside! When it finally ended, I was wrapped up and put into the steaming box again. After 10 minutes, I called for time out. It was too painful. This is crap. I should have known better. Stop dreaming and start working. I am sticking to my skipping rope. Will be shopping for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment