Friday, December 31, 2010

Holiday Day 11- ZY, Shopping and Oasis

Day 150

Didn't blog yesterday as I wasn't well. Sore throat, fever, cough and body aches. :(
Fight the virus!!

Went to meet ZY today for lunch at Vivocity. Still not feeling good but I need to make the most out of my stay here. Not many days left. :( Had ramen at Aoba Hokkaido Ramen. It was lousy ramen. I only ate half and gave up. Had a great time catching up with ZY and I'm glad that he's doing very well. Guess where he's working now? ANZ! Lol.

Did some shopping at Vivo after lunch and bought stuff from Forever 21. Clothes are cheap there and of course, one can't expect much in the quality department. It was really crowded. Many were having sale and everywhere was crowded. I hate to shop during sale as stuff are messy and there is absolutely no service to speak of. I gave up after a while and headed to Far East, hoping for better luck. Bought hair protein cream for Sabrina and saw that many shops in Far East have closed, especially those at LevelOne. Guess I am too old for the Far East culture and I left empty-handed. I wanted to check out Uniqlo's heatwear and though the largest Uniqlo store is at Somerset, I opted for TampinesOne as it was nearer to home. They have this legging pants and I quite like them. But still, I didn't buy them. Wanted to wait for Mr Tan to go Uniqlo with me and buy everything that we need together. :)

Went Oasis - our childhood fave porridge place which has now moved to Toa Payoh for dinner. Bro headed there from hall and reached there earlier than us as Papa and Guma went to see the sinseh. It was crowded when we reached, maybe because it was already 930pm. Bro was famished. Bro and I quite like the food but Guma, Xiaogu, Papa and Mama felt that the standard has dippped significantly. Worse, halfway through the meal, Papa had "big emergency". Papa had nothing good to say about the place. Haha. I doubt they will ever return for another meal.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment