Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Day 8 - Chauffeur For The Day

Day 147

This is the 8th day back in SG and time really flies. I don't want to leave so soon, I want to spend more time here! 

Bro and I planned to go Queensway today as he needed to get new boots and I needed to get my skipping rope. I didn't plan to meet Mr Tan today but somehow he was under the impression that I would be meeting him. So I went to fetch him before heading to Queensway. Lunch was the famous 328 Katong Laksa which was totally crap. The portion was so small and the laksa gravy was so watery. I made my new spects too. Why is it so expensive to make spects nowadays? A simple black frame spects cost $45 and with the lens, it came up to $100! SUPER expensive! Bro's friend told him that it would be cheaper to get his boots at Penisula and being the wonderful sister, I drove him there to search for them. In the end, they cost $8 more than Queensway! Waste of time and petrol.

The screen protector of my phone is kinda spoilt and we went to Clementi to look for Bro-in-law's friend who replaced Mr Tan's screen protector. The anti-glare screen protector is awesome! I like how it feels when I glide my finger over it. ") After dropping Mr Tan off, I sent Bro back to hall before making my way home. Time to rest my tired right foot! (I drive an auto car. hehe)

No more excuses not to skip!

No comments:

Post a Comment