Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Day 6 - 鼎泰丰 & Seafood Feast

Day 145

Today is a public holiday and Mama didn't go to work. Papa came home especially early today, at 1230pm! We waited for Bro to be ready to go for lunch. Wanted to go Ion for Dim Sum but Orchard Road is closed to vehicles for Christmas celebrations so we ended up going to Nex, the new shopping centre in Serangoon.

It was super crowded and the noise and chatter gave everyone a headache. We headed to 鼎泰丰 for lunch as I miss their 小笼包 and 小菜! Bro couldn't eat anything but it was sweet of him to accompany us there. I think he is recovering very well, I can hear him talking loud and clear to Mr Tan in my room. They are playing PES2011 on PS3. The power of soccer.

Dinner was at East Coast and it was a seafood feast! Chilli crab, deep fried fish and my fave mini mantous! YUMMMMMMMMMY! My godpapa is the best cook! I love the deep fried fish, super crispy on the outside but so tender on the inside. The sauce is THE best! Chilli crabs with mini mantous = HEAVEN! Godpapa never fails to cook chilli crab for me when I visit him at East Coast. He always cook one specially for me to pack home so that I will be able to eat it again tomorrow. He knows I love crabs. I am so blessed to have a godpapa like him! :)))


Oh, I got a mail today from my twin!
Merry Christmas, Zhi! I miss you so much..wish you were here in SG with me..Hope that you are enjoying yourself in Tokyo! :)


P/S: I am putting on so much weight from all these feasting!! I must get my skipping rope tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment