Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Work Those Fats Off (8)

Day 435

Tuesday's Body Combat class is now my regular class. I love the feeling of sweating it out. The more sweat there is, the better I feel. I've not heard from Re-Creation Health Club after emailing them last week about Thursday's Body Combat class, I wonder if they finally spoke to the instructor. I'm hoping that they'll replace her, otherwise, I'll be going for Spin class instead.

Going for exercise class means I don't have much time to cook dinner so dinners on these days are usually one-dish meals. Tried something new tonight..Herbal Bak Kut Teh! I prefer the peppery Bak Kut Teh while Mr Tan prefers the herbal kind but since I'm the one cooking, he has no say in what's being dished out on the dinner table. Haha. But tonight, I decided to indulge him by cooking the herbal version. It's my (really cheap) way of thanking him for the new bag! :P 
Verdict: I followed the instructions on the pack and added the seasonings accordingly but it turned out to be too salty and the herbal taste was not strong enough.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment