Sunday, October 2, 2011

Eat Out - Laksa House

Day 426


Today is THE day - I'm cutting my hair short. But before that, I need to fill my stomach, in case I'm too depressed to have my dinner after my haircut. The plan was to eat at Dessert House but we ended up at Laksa House - a new eatery opposite Dessert House. Well, it's a day for all things new!

The good - It's not noisy, it's not crowded so you don't have to shout to be heard. There's a promo going on - you get a free drink when you order any of the dishes on the special menu which include dishes like Char Kway Teow, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Curry Laksa, Salt and Pepper Chicken Ribs etc.

The bad - The food is not as tasty as Dessert House although you are paying almost the same price. I think Laksa House is slightly cheaper by a few cents for certain dishes.

Dessert House is still our fave cheap eat-and-get-out place.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment