Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Work Those Fats Off (10) - 爱心叻沙拉面

Day 442

Another great Body Combat class although the instructor seems to be toning down the workout. He has been incorporating Tai Chi into the workout which is kinda slow and "impact-less". He uses it during cooling down but I would rather do more crunches and push-ups. I want more sweat, more, more, more!

Tonight's dinner is courtesy of my 宝贝姑妈. 姑妈 bought these 叻沙拉面 for me on my last trip home and they are so freaking expensive! Each pack costs $2.50 and for that price in SG, I could have a bowl of piping hot laksa at the kopitiam without the hassle of cooking and cleaning up, not to mention that they don't taste fantastic either. It's probably a good-to-have when you are overseas and can't find laksa easily but if I'm in SG, there's absolutely no way that I'll buy it. But tonight, they taste wonderful because they are filled with lots of love from my darling 姑妈! 谢谢姑妈!超爱你哦!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment