Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spin Those Fats Off (9)

Day 437

I haven't heard from Re-Creation Health Club and decided to go for Spin class instead. It's a 45 min class and I went there early to familiarise myself with the bike. It's so uncomfortable sitting on that little bike seat. Even before the class started, I could hear my bum screaming for help, "I'm too big for this tiny seat!" So I pushed myself as far back into the seat as possible and finally managed to feel more comfortable. Once the class started, my bum's screams were drowned in the loud music. I never knew you can sweat so much! It was a good workout although it only targets the legs, hips and bum. I guess it's going to be my regular Thursday class unless I hear from RHC about their Thursday's Body Combat class. I peeped into the studio after the spin class and saw that there were only 2 or 3 participants in the Body Combat's class. I wonder how long the instructor will conduct the class for.

No comments:

Post a Comment