Monday, October 3, 2011

WHAT A WONDERFUL THIRD!

Day 427

I got a very very lovely surprise from Mr Tan today and I'm over over over the moon! Totally unexpected!

Jasmine went to London for a holiday and he actually asked her to buy something for me. He revealed that he wanted to get me a bag for our 1 1/2 year anniversary (weird timing I know but who cares? haha) and a wallet for my birthday but the wallet was OSS. His plan was to give me the bag as our 1 1/2 year anniversary and hide the wallet until my birthday because he has absolutely no way of hiding the bag at home. Then I told him that he could always pretend that there's no present for our 1 1/2 year anniversary since I wasn't expecting anything at all and get Jiaqi or Jasmine to help keep the bag at their place. Hmm..he didn't thought of that....haha..

Presenting my third (we just love the number 3!) Speedy! The official name is Bandouliere but we know it as Speedy with the strap. Love it! Love it! Love it! Thank you, Mr Tan!!! ♥


2 comments:

  1. another LV!!!! Wah seh!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Can't say no to another bag, especially when it's a gift! haha..

    ReplyDelete