Thursday, October 6, 2011

Work Those Fats Off (7)

Day 430

Decided to give Thursday's Body Combat class another try after receiving confirmation from Re-creation Health Club that the class should last for 60 mins. Guess what? Today's class lasted for 45 mins! After the class ended, 1 of the girls actually asked the instructor about it and she said it's a 45-min class. I don't like this instructor at all. The first time I attended her class, there were only 3 of us and the class only lasted for 30 mins. There were 5 of us today and the class lasted for 45 mins. The attendance for her class is a stark contrast to Tuesday's class. The room was so packed on Tuesday that we barely had enough room to kick and move and she could probably be the reason why nobody wants to attend Thursday class. I love Body Combat classes but the instructor doesn't seem interested at all. I mean, how can the duration of the class change every week? I went to the staff manning the reception after the class to enquire and the part-time girl was clueless about what I was talking about. I sent another email the club and hope they'll sort it out with the instructor or change the instructor to someone who's serious about leading the class. Ridiculous! *super pissed*

No comments:

Post a Comment