Sunday, June 26, 2011

What a Night!

Day 327
25th June 2011

After meeting up with Jasmine, Jiaqi and Emily for drinks at MOO, we headed over to Crown as Jiaqi wanted to try her luck at the machines tonight. And what a night it was! 

*drum rolls* 
Mr Tan won a $2705.50 jackpot! 
$2705.50!!!!! That's ALOT of money!!!!

He was at the pokie machine while the rest of us were at the roulette table with Jasmine. Got a call from him asking me to go over to his machine and grab an attendant if I see one along the way without telling me what had happened. I saw the screen, my heart skipped a beat. "Congratulations. You have won a $2705.50 jackpot." OMG! $2705.50!! All the others who were sitting beside him were still congratualating him and telling him how lucky he was. Yes, he was indeed VERY lucky! What a night! Thank you, Crown, for "sponsoring" our air tickets home! :))

 

1 comment: