Friday, February 4, 2011

有水就是有财啊!

Day 186 - 正月初二

2pm
All ready to go QV market this afternoon. Got to the ground floor and it started to rain. Damn. I have no umbrella at home. Shall wait for the rain to stop and go Woolworths instead.

4pm
Rain has stopped. Started to walk to Woolworths and it started to drizzle. I am beginning to think that I am a rain magnet. Luckily the rain stopped when I left Woolworths.

7pm
Headed out to meet Mr Tan for dinner. It started to pour while I was on the tram. Very heavy rain. I hereby confirm that I am a rain magnet. Luckily Mr Tan managed to find a huge umbrella in his office and it managed to keep our heads dry, yes, only our heads. That was how heavy the rain was. We packed food and made our way home. On our way back, the tram stopped at Crown Casion and an announcement was made that the service will be terminated due to flooding on Clarendon street. Got off the tram and started to walk home. It rained for less than an hour and the streets were flooded?!? Really crappy drainage system. 

There was water everywhere and we had to practically jumped over puddles, stepped into puddles before we manage to get home. By the time we got home, we were drenched. But it's ok, 下雨就是有财,所以我想我们今年一定很旺!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment