Thursday, September 1, 2011

Work Those Fats Off!

Day 395


Went to Re-Creation Health Club with Jasmine and Jiaqi during lunch to register for our 3-month club membership. Bought the voucher from Scoopon for $29 and I think it's a great deal! Full access to the gym and all the exercise classes. We cna attend as many classes as we like, all for just $29. No more excuses for that fat butt and huge tummy. 

Went for my very first class - Body Step. The pace of the class was fast, really fast and the instructor doesn't actually go through the steps, you just watch and follow. I was lost a couple of times during the class. Thankfully the lady in front of me was a regular at the class and I ended up following her throughout the session. Not a great start. Perhaps it's because it has been ages since I last went for an exercise class but I made the first step and I shall persevere! I'll be WORKING hard to shed those fats!

No comments:

Post a Comment