Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Perth - Day 4

Day 407
13 Sept 2011

Shopping without buying anything is a tiring affair so I set out today with the aim of buying something, anything. And yes, I did buy something today. I strive to buy something everyday until I leave Perth. Too bad my fave brand doesn't have a store here. :(


Lunch - Takeaway from Jaws Sushi + Easyway Bubble Tea + KFC Wicked Wings! YUM~


Dinner - Waterfront dining @ The Royal
Starters - Salt & Pepper Squid, Seared Scallops, Garlic Bread
Mains - Reef & Beef, Duo Lambs, Seafood Marinara
Average food with a hefty price tag because it's waterfront dining! Salt & Pepper Squid and Garlic Bread were yum but scallops were bland and tasteless. Seafood Marinara without tomato sauce but with lots of olive oil was a little weird but it had lots of prawns. Serving was enough to feed 2 people. Not sure about the Reef and Beef but I'm pretty sure it's good as Mo polished off his plate! Mr Tan found the lamb to be ok, not fantastic. No desserts tonight, only fruits. I'm still feeling full from dinner. I think it can last me till tomorrow's dinner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment