Saturday, September 17, 2011

Perth - Day 7

Day 410
16 Sept 2011

We're going home tomorrow. Yippie! I've had enough of Murray and Hay Street Malls. The only thing that I'll miss is my Utopia Bubble Tea! I bought a large one today, the first time I've bought a large bubble tea in Australia. Utopia, please come to Melbourne. I'm so in ♥ with you. I succumbed to my denim obsession today but I only bought 1 item, I managed to control myself though I think I might buy the denim dresses when I return to Mel as I can't stop thinking about them!

Dinner @ 達記好吃店


Headed to Hawker's Cuisine, spent $8 on the ridiculously expensive parking and didn't manage to eat there because it was so crowded that the wait was at least 30 minutes. Wasted $8 for nothing! *not happy* Went to Tak Chee House next and again it was crowded but at least the wait was shorter. Average food, nothing to shout about but the service was friendly and fast. Time to pack my bags and head home tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment