Thursday, September 22, 2011

Work Those Fats Off (4)

Day 416

My arms are still aching a little after Tues class but I decided to push on and go for another class today. I was surprised to see that there were only 3 of us in the class. Quoting the instructor, "When the sun is out, people disappear." Then came another surprise, the class only lasted for 30 mins! I checked the timetable given by the club and the timetable posted on their website, both mentioned nothing about this being a 30min class. They do indicate on the timetable when classes are less than 60mins. Even their app on iphone states that the class is for 60 mins. *confused* I do hope it's a 60min class, otherwise I would have to go for another class. 30min classes are too short, I don't sweat enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment