Sunday, April 3, 2011

3rd April - A Celebration of Love

Day 244

3rd April 2011
A celebration of love

Love from My Husband
~ The One & Only Mr Tan ~
You know I'm not gentle, 
You know I'm not sweet, 
You know I'm not "girl"
But you still love this pants-wearing "girl" for who I am

You know I can't cook, 
But you still finish everything I cook every night
You know I can't wake up in the morning,
So you always wake up before me to get ready and let me have that extra few minutes of sleep

Thank you for being my friend, my companion
Thank you for loving me

Love from My Dearest Family
~ My Wonderful Papa and Mama Goh~
Thank you for raising me and giving me all that I ever need in my life
Thank you for never giving up on me
Thank you for always being here for me
Thank you for loving me
I hope I made you proud on this day

~ My Most Handsome Bro ~
Thank you for standing by me through the ups and downs
Thank you for always looking for out me
Thank you for being the best brother that I can ever ask for
You made me proud on this day

~ My Precious Guma ~
Thank you for raising me like your own
Thank you for being a 2nd mother to me
Thank you for always seeing the best in me
I hope I made you proud on this day

~ My Dearest Ah Jie and Jiefu ~
Thank you for treating me as your little sister
Thank you for being part of my life
Thank you for being YOU

~ My Most Caring Xiaogu ~
Thank you for always looking out for me and Bro
Thank you for treating us like your own
Thank you for spending time to keep Papa and Mama company while I'm away
You are the best Xiaogu in the world

~ My Darling Xiaomei ~
Thank you for being the darling little sister that I always wanted
Thank you for always respecting me
Thank you for being a part of my life
You are always my darling little xiaomei

Love from My Dearest Buddies
~ My Bestest Twin - Zhi ~
Thank you for listening to me when I am down
Thank you for laughing with me when I am happy
Thank you for always standing by me through thick and thin
Thank you for being the bestest buddy in the WWW

~ My One and Only Mentor - Rosiah ~
Thank you for always putting your faith and trust in me
Thank you for always looking out for me
Thank you for being the guardian angel in my life
You are the one and only mentor that I ever need

~ My Bestest Buddies - Kellyn & Meiping ~
Thank you for being the friends that I can always depend on
  Thank you for all the fun and laughter that you bring into my life
Thank you for being a part of my life

~ My Longtime Friends - Fen, Huiling & Shirley ~
Thank you for being a part of my life since our uni days
Thank you for all the great memories that we share
Thank YOU for always making time for me

~ My Pretty Babes - Qiuwei & Michelle ~
Thank you for being a part of my special day
Thank you for brightening up my days with your "siao-ness"
Thank you for being my friends

~ My Handsome Ray, My Cute Miyo and My Thoughtful Ting Lee ~
Thank you for your lovely photo frame and card
Thank you for your kind words and advice
Thank you for always having me in your thoughts

Because of all of you, my life is full of laughter
Because of all of you, my life is never dull
Because of all of you, my life is filled with love
Because of your love, I am never alone
Thank you for having me in your life 

1 comment: