Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Diet Plan

Day 271

Guma, Xiaogu, Godma and Mama's colleagues all said that I've put on weight. I know I've put on weight when I look at the photos that I took in NZ and Brisbane. It sucks to see my double chin, my puffy cheeks and bulging tummy. Enough is enough. I need to lose weight. I cannot be an auntie!

I started on my diet plan 2 days ago and have been keeping a close watch on the food I'm eating. I'm very very determined to lose the extra weight. I followed a video on Youtube yesterday and did 30 minutes of jumping jacks. The workout routine is 10 seconds of jumping jacks, 10 seconds of stopping and then you repeat it again and again for 10 minutes. It's recommended to do it for 20-30 minutes for twice a day, 5 times a week. I didn't sweat alot yesterday and it wasn't too tough to complete 30 minutes of it. I only had time to do the workout once before heading out to Crown with Mr Tan. I didn't think the workout had much impact. 

This morning, I woke up feeling soreness in my upper arms and calves! I've not felt this pain in ages! The last time I felt it was when I went for a kickboxing class few years ago. I'm amazed and I'm determined to keep going! I've been counting my calories intake and had not been snacking as much as before. I really hope that I'll be able to lose some weight soon. Took a break today to give my muscle and body some time to recover and will start my workout tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Just saw your holiday photos and you look slim! You look great the way you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your kind words. :)
    My mom has been telling me that I've put on weight and look fat now! I just did the workout again today. hopefully will be able to lose some weight soon!

    ReplyDelete