Monday, April 18, 2011

老爸老妈,干爹干妈 - 墨尔本之旅 (三)

Day 259
18 April 2011

Papa and Mama Goh went for the Phillip Island Tour today. They left the hotel at 7 plus in the morning and they are still not back yet! I bet they are totally exhausted. Spoke to Mama Goh a couple of times today and she said that it's tiring.

I called the hotel this afternoon to request for a change of room because they spotted bugs in their room. The duty manager was very nice about the whole incident and told me that he does need to speak to Papa and Mama Goh personally tonight to process the request. I'm kinda worried about Papa and Mama Goh but they told me not to go to their hotel as it's late.

I wonder if they had any Chinese food today. Papa Goh needs his daily dosage of rice. They are going on the Great Ocean Road tour tomorrow and I can imagine how tired they are going to be. 2 tours back to back, not a good idea at all. If only they had allowed me to plan the trip for them. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment