Thursday, March 29, 2012

Do you have a bucket list?

Day 605

I haven't been able to watch all my fave crime dramas due to the shutting down of btjunkie and the new VIP status requirement on piratebay. SAD. Emily suggested "xun lei" but it doesn't work either. SAD SAD SAD. I've indeed been crying these few days but not because I've nothing to watch but because I've been watching too many Korean dramas on Funshion. They are tearjerkers! There are funny Korean dramas too but because all of them are in Korean, I have to read the subtitles to follow the plot and sometimes, the translation are a little off and I don't get the jokes at all! Being an impatient person who doesn't like draggy plots, I often fast forward during Korean dramas so I've already completed 3 serials this week. Haha. The 3 serials share a common theme - death. If you know that you are dying soon.....where else do you want to go? Who else do you want to see? What else do you want to do? Have you been living your life to the fullest? Do you have a bucket list? Life is unpredictable, life is short. The drama serials certainly got me thinking about my life.

To me, life has never been about chasing power, money or fame. It's not about how long you've lived but how you've lived your life. My life is complete because of the people I love and the people who love me. Make them laugh and then laugh with them, hug them when they cry and then cry with them, protect them, support them and love them unconditionally.

Gin's Bucket List :)
1. 带老爸老妈和姑妈去旅行
2. Do tandem diving at least once
3. Learn rollerblading
4. Learn piano
5. 环游世界
I want to see and feel LV, SF, LA, NY, Weatern Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Nepal, Tibet, Mongolia and many many more!
6. 到台湾看五月天的演唱会
7. See Aurora Borealis
8. Be Miss Khoo Yuzhi's bridesmaid on her wedding day :)

That's all I can think of now. Will add on when others come to mind and hopefully I'll be able to cross them sooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment