Monday, March 26, 2012

60 - The Depressing Number

Day 602



After Saturday's BBQ session at Emily's place, I weighed myself on her bathroom scale and I was totally devastated. My weight has reached an all-time high this month and I'm really depressed as I've not seen this number on the scale for the last 10 years. The last time I was this heavy was 13 years who when I was working part-time before uni. I'm super (X100) depressed at the moment. I went to Big W on Sunday to buy a bathroom scale so that I can monitor my weight closely and make changes to my diet and exercise regime. Mr Tan was just asking me the other day how my classes were and I grumbled that I don't sweat as much as before even though I really enjoy the Body Combat classes. I'm trying my best to stop eating carbs to help bring my weight down but it's really an uphill task to avoid carbs.....sigh...

1 comment: