Friday, March 23, 2012

Blissful Friday

Day 509


I went for my very first facial in Melbourne at Chanoyu Spa, thanks to Cudo.com. A 2 hour pamper package that left me totally rejuvenated. 30 minute back massage, 45 minute pedicure treatment and 45 minute Sakura facial! Love the body massage and facial! Shiokness. The Japanese therapists were gentle yet firm in their strokes and I love the smell of the Japanese extracts used during the facial. I'm already planning to utilise the $30 voucher for another facial with them. :) The first thing I'm going to do when I return to SG is to go for facial! I need Vera to extract all the black heads, white heads and everything that's stuck in my pores!

By the time my pampering session ended, it was dinner time @ Cafe Sienna. Thankfully we got a seat inside the restaurant as it was getting really chilly these few days. Service was fast and friendly and although the restaurant was packed, there was ample space between tables and you don't feel stressed or rushed. Nice place to hang out if you don't really care about the food because the food is average despite the higher than average prices. The only dish that we enjoyed was the Mediterranean Dips with Pizza Bread. Not sure what which dip was, but we each found one that we enjoyed so it was voted the best dish of the night. 

Once again, thank you Entertainment Book for the great one-for-one deal! :)

 
 
 
Hot chocolate to warm the hands and tummy on a chilly night

No comments:

Post a Comment