Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thank YOU for the fun, laughter and love!

Day 297


After 4 days of fun, life goes back to normal. I met up with Meiping everyday after the conference and it was so much fun hanging out together again. Lots of stuff to talk about, lots of jokes to share and the best part was, she knitted a scarf for me!! I think this is the first time someone has knitted something for me. Super touched! Love you deep deep! Haha.


Some interesting things that happened over the last few days...

1. I gave her my handphone number and asked her to send me a msg when she's here on Friday. No message on Friday night. I started to wonder if there's something wrong with me phone. Continued checking my phone on Saturday and still no message or phone call. Beginning to wonder if she knows how to call. Checked Facebook constantly to see if she sent me any message and finally, saw Kellyn's message to say that Meiping is unable to get through to me and asked me to call her instead. Immediately I sent her a message and got her reply! Yippie! We're meeting in the city on Saturday after her conference. When I finally met her and Eunice, she INSISTED that I gave her the wrong number and she tried all sorts of number combinations but none worked. She was adamant that she keyed in the number that I wrote in the FB message. I was certain that I gave her the right one so I started to search the messages to find it. And.....I was RIGHT. Then she said, "It was an honest mistake. My adminstrator was the one who did it." HAHAHAHA.

2. Because Eunice was around, we couldn't talk freely and thus had to fight for time to catch up while Eunice is shopping for souvenirs. The minute Eunice goes into a souvenir shop, the 2 of us will huddle behind shelves and yak yak yak away. Then when Eunice appears, it's back to polite talk. Haha. On the second night, Eunice actually said to Meiping, "You are quite good friends with Gin, hor?" When Meiping told me that, I burst out laughing.

3. Eunice didn't join us on Monday as she hurt her feet and the 2 of us were so happy! Finally no need to hide behind the shelves. I brought her back to my apartment and we skyped with zhi! We were chatting and joking around when suddenly, Meiping said, "Oh no, if I don't go back, Eunice can't go to bed because she needs to open the door for me!" She literally flew back to the apartment. She was feeling so guilty that she tried to make it up to Eunice.

4. She has been complaining everyday that the area that the conference is held is a "鸟不生蛋" area and there's nothing in the whole area except for a tabaret. I met her at the conference place on the last day of her conference and decided to surprise her. I walked her over to the other side of the train station where there's Coles, Gloria Jeans cafe, 7-eleven store and other cafes and restaurants. She walked all around the conference area and saw nothing but trees, apartments and cars. Oh well, all she had to do was to walk another 15 steps towards the underpass exit and she would have discovered them. Of course, she blames it on me for not telling her earlier. Haha. 2 words for her, 猪头。



I'm missing everyone back home, missing Rosiah, missing Meiping, missing Kellyn, missing Zhi...I miss all the fun, all the laughter, all the "suaning" and all the love! 等我, 等我!

1 comment: