Tuesday, May 10, 2011

母亲节快乐乐乐乐乐!

Day 279
8th May 2011
Happy Mothers' Day!

合作力量大!  The 3 of us (Me, Bro and Mei) each did our part to show our love and appreciation for Mama Goh, Xiaogu and Guma on this day. Actually, I did the least this year. Haha. All I did was to search for the gifts, save the pictures and emailed them to Bro and got him to buy them on my behalf. Mei told me that she's doing cards for the 3 mothers and I simply said, "Remember to add my name hor." Haha. The power of delegation!

Bro's in the midst of his exams but he squeezed some precious time out of his mugging schdule and bought the gifts! Mei spent the whole Saturday night doing up the lovely cards and they look awesome! I'm so proud of the 2 of them! I guess I'm a good teacher. Haha. I've taught them well. Lol. 

Here's to Mama Goh, Xiaogu and Baobei Guma!
谢谢您们这些年来的爱与关怀,
因为有您们无微不至的照顾,
我们才能无忧无虑的成长。
希望您们身体健康,
希望您们一切顺心,
希望您们笑口常开!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment