Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Returning My Online Purchase

Day 57

Received my online purchase from Yesstyle.com.au and sadly, I'm returning three of the seven items. :( (did not even take picture of the third item, too disappointed with it) 
It is rather troublesome to return the items as I need to incur the shipping costs but after some calculation, I will still be able to get back about $50 credit, so return it is! I doubt I will be buying clothes online again unless I am unable to find clothes that I like over here. I miss shopping in Singapore and Hong Kong!!!

 
Apple Memo Pad - Kawaii :)
To be returned - shorter than what is stated on the website
To be returned - totally unflattering on me

1 comment:

  1. Online shopping has its risk... but some are nice... Try another shop...

    ReplyDelete