Friday, September 24, 2010

One of the Many Firsts - Online Purchase

Day 53

Since we arrived in Aus, I have been embarking on a journey of many firsts!

My List of Firsts to date
1) I'm not working
2) I'm actually cooking dinner almost everyday for Mr Tan
3) Cleaning the toilet
4) Ironing clothes
5) Having a blog
6) Buying clothes online!

Mr Tan couldn't believe it when I told him that I bough
t clothes online as he knows how picky I am when it comes to clothes. I can go on and on trying clothes but end up buying nothing. I am not sure about where to go for my shopping here and haven't been able to find clothes that I like. But I have done some research and hopefully will be heading to the right places soon!

I bought clothes from 2 different sites and the first batch
has arrived! 2 jackets and 4 tops. The jackets are of pretty good quality but I can't say the same for the tops. They look like those $10 tops that I can buy from Bugis Street back home. So...I doubt I will be buying from this site again. I am eagerly waiting for the other site to deliver my order and I'm praying hard that they are of better quality. *cross my fingers*


2 comments:

  1. They look pretty ok on photos... They all do in fact, so that can get pple to buy... hah... i haven't tried online shopping... I will go to uniqlo 1st... weather is changing... yesterday was cold and windy... today is slightly better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uniqlo is great!! Love their basics!! I'm planning to go to the shopping places next week to check out what they have. I don't need to buy much since I'm not working anyway. Better keep yourself warm...keep a lookout for boots and gloves, boots are really good to stop the wind..i have 3 pairs now..haha..

    ReplyDelete