Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pilates

Day 563

I get bored easily. After spinning for the last few months, I'm beginning to get bored with the classes and started to look for other classes go to. Pilates caught my eye but I wasn't sure if it is my cup of tea. You see, I've always associated Pilates with Yoga. I did 8 yoga sessions a long long time ago with Kellyn, MP and Geraldine at a local CC and I didn't enjoy the sessions at all. To me, Yoga is b-o-r-i-n-g and thus I was a little apprenhensive about Pilates but my first Pilates class totally changed my mind.

1. I actually sweated!
2. I could feel my abs working hard!
3. I was shaking so much during the class that made me determined to go for more class to improve my muscle strength. 
4. I'm so stiff that I can't sit up straight without bending my knees.

I'm making pilates a regular class to improve my posture, muscle strength and flexibility! 
P-I-L-A-T-E-S ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment